Classes for Juniors & Adults
Meet other enthusiastic tennis players in our year-round group classes.
- Learn the basics and improve your game with one of our qualified pros
- Junior group and adult group classes are available for nearly all ages and abilities
- Limited to 6 participants per court during the pandemic
- Join any time during the session and pay a prorated fee
- Make-up classes are offered if you happen to miss a pre-paid class
|Season Session||Number of Weeks||Early Bird Discount Deadline|
Junior & Adult Classes
Early Bird Discount
Our junior classes are the starting ground for our new players just learning the basic techniques of tennis with limited match play experience.
iTennis offers junior clinics in eight week sessions. Clinics are limited to 6 students per professional and are offered to Tiny Tots (ages 4-6), Future Stars (ages 6-8), Big Hitters (ages 8-10), Junior Development (ages 10-14), and Academy (ages 8-18). Advanced junior players can participate in our Academy Program.
Junior classes are divided up by age and level. We focus on having fun and learning skills that will last a lifetime. For those kids exhibiting more aptitude and desire, our junior classes pave the way into our more advanced ‘academy classes’ for those who will be playing high school tennis and/or tournament tennis. We strive to meet the needs of all our players whether their aspiration is to play middle school tennis or to compete at Wimbledon as a professional player.